Arise [from the depression and prostration in which circumstance have kept you--rise to a new life]! Shine (be radiant with the glory of the Lord), for your light has come, and the glory of the Lord has risen upon you! Isaiah 60:1
- To provide resources, tangible support, mentoring/counseling/spiritual direction or guidance to individuals who have endured domestic violence.
- To encourage, to educate, to edify, to empower, to equip, to e
- To help bring people out of bondage, out of captivity, out of the secrecy, the stigma and the shame associated with abuse, with being a victim, a survivor of domestic violence and/or sexual abuse/assault through teachings, various conferences or other special events.
- To assist individuals transition into a place of freedom to begin the healing process and be restored.
- To provide classes, conferences, workshops, or seminars to educate communities about domestic violence and sexual abuse.
- To teach and educate on the effects of and the impact that domestic violence has, how it affects our lives, our children, our communities and give understanding on the importance and the need to stop domestic violence through advocacy, awareness, education and intervention.
- To be able to provide assistance and transitional housing to victors / survivors of domestic violence.
- To help victors / survivors to come into the newness of life; to know, to realize, to see and to understand that they have value and purpose.
- To teach truth based on the Word of God to give knowledge and understanding of His fullness and purpose.
- To encourage God's people to see themselves not as victims and not merely as survivors, but to see and know that they are OVERCOMERS; that they are VICTORS.
- To bring individuals who are suffering in silence regardless where they are--whether saved or unsaved, inside or outside of the church--to a place to be healed, delivered, inspired, encouraged, equipped and empowered by God in order to be SET FREE and to BEGIN ANEW!